Sunday, January 24, 2010

500 not out and the good, the bad and the ugly

On the 2nd of may, 2006 I started this blog. Today is my 500th entry. Not bad going huh?

Anyway, I'm going to look at the good, bad and ugly of my 500 entries. So this is me being self congratulatory.

THE GOOD.

Well, I suppose my favourite or best entry has to be my article comparing shelfari,librarything and gurulib. This piece was a favourite as a lot of people quoted it, Tim Spalding from librarything. That article stil gets me more hits and it was actually enjoyable.

THE BAD

I suppose it really has to be when my brother passed away. There's not a moment goes by I don't miss him.

THE UGLY

I think for all those that have read (sorry, tried to read) this blog, it must be my grammar. Its enough to send all my readers to despair.

Anyhow, thanks readers. Here's to the next 500.

No comments: