Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Chrismash.....Andrew Preater style

Although I didn't make the chrismash event last saturday (mainly because I rarely keep up to date with my RSS feeds or twitter). Anyhow, I had hoped to go as a person I work with Andrew Preater discussing Towards ethnographies of the next-gen catalogue user. Anyway here is a link to the talk. Sorry I missed it.


Sharmaine said...

I'm not sure how to contact you. So I decided just to leave a comment.
I'm a final year student of Nottingham Trent University doing my degree in Interior Architecture. Currently doing my dissertation on public libraries. I have taken the Peckham Library and Whitechapel Idea Store to be my case studies.
As I am a student in Notts. I'm having trouble in getting people who went to the two case studies before to fill in some surveys for me. May I ask if you have many followers on your blog that have gone to the two libraries? I need your help so that I could get as many surveys done as possible. Is this possible??
Guess it'd be more convenient if you could reply me on my email - sharmainewong90@hotmail.com
Sorry for the trouble. Hope you can help.

sunnylove said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! Patek Philippe Twenty-4 Hours

Ellen Bloom said...

This is an Outstanding blog all the posts of your blogs are very informative and very interesting to read thanks for sharing
freelance logo design in karachi
freelance logo design in karachi