Monday, December 01, 2008

Mash up continued

Having briefly discussed the mash up at birkbeck last week, I was great impressed and frustrated in equal measure. Impressed in Owen Stephens organising the event, with some great talks, especially from Tony Hirst discussion and use of Yahoo pipes and google docs and how to utilize them.
My disappointment comes in not staying for the afternoon session to utilise what I had learnt from the talks beforehand. Unfortunately I had not booked time off work to do this. For those who went, I had a very enjoyable time (and a lot of coffee). For those who diddn't, here are a few links from those those who went (1, 2 & 3).
Also, thanks to David Flanders, who went and informed us about JISC's developer Happiness Days in London Feb 9-13 2009‏.

No comments: