Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Annoyed Librarian creating havoc in the librosphere?

Annoyed Librarian has joined the ranks of the library journal, and created some dismay to David Lee King. David has said:-

Yep - that’s right. The same organization that publishes the Transparent Library column is now giving voice to … an anonymous blogger.

Other Bloggers haves commented on this (1), well one. Oh this has been added too.

King goes on to say:-

'And now that same juvenile, irresponsible behavior has been paid, and has been given a voice … by “the oldest and most respected publication covering the library field.” Hmm… another irony noted.

Don’t get me wrong - I’m all for tearing down bad ideas, pointing out inconsistencies, sharing what I think.'


Why the upset? I always find the annoyed librarian quite funny. I can't take his/her rants seriously or the talk about 'twopointians'. Anyhow, on most blogs do we not allow anymous responses? I think it just gives the annoyed librarian more ammo.

No comments: