Thursday, February 08, 2007

Something new, an exciting social cataloguing site

Richard Wallis on Panlibus has pointed me in the direction of a new and innovative social cataloguing site (now I didn't think I would say that recently). The site is called Revish, and not released yet but it sounds promising, as Richard writes:-
Unlike the short snappy often light-weight reviews you find on sites like Amazon, LibraryThing, etc., Ravish intends to create a community of in-depth reviewers.
I've signed up for it and will discuss it in more depth, but for now here the companies blog.

1 comment:

Dan said...

Thanks for the mention, and for highlighting the innovation! We're not trying to compete with LibraryThing, Shelfari or any of the other cataloguing sites (what would be the point?). I see Revish as complementary those sites, by offering high quality reviews and making them accessible in all sorts of ways.

If you or any of your readers want to sign-up for testing just email me. We are targetting a March launch.